Thursday, October 18, 2012

That's One Line That I'd Like To Be Connected To: Operator




Well I just ended a long and very frustrating day on my least favorite day of the week.  Having to wait on people who take their frigging time after doing a lot of things and then going home late is a real downer.  Still on the way home, there's a church across the street and since I always end my day with a prayer, I sat down and prayed for a few minutes.  Just any other day I hope that what I pray for reaches the Man.  .That hope that it would reach Him reminds me of the song "Operator" by Manhattan Transfer.

These days I have to admit my faith's been rocked a lot.  Still, I remember what it was like to lose it and it did not do me any good.  Still, the times and recent developments have not been kind and have filled me with  a lot of disappointment and doubt.  Yet I still cling to whatever hope I have because I don't want to give in to despair.  That's why even if I'm tired or angry, I try hard to pray so that the Man may know how I feel.

Well I don't if my prayers ever rich Him. Still, I keep on going.  Like I said before, the world doesn't wait for you and there things that need to be done.  Well till then I'll my best to keep the faith.  Maybe one day He may hear my request and finally answer it with an answer that's good to hear. not a bitter that I've been swallowing for a long time.






No comments: