Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Just Quie tA Man Coping: Silence Is Golden By The Tremeloes








Ever since I was a kid, I always kept things to myself.  Why I did that is because back then there was too much going on.  As I watch how things unfold, admitting or mention things would draw a lot of attention only it wasn't the attention that you'd hope for.  I'd be lucky if it all ended there but there were times when I wouldn't hear the end of it.  As a result, I rather kept it all to myself.  When it comes to just keeping and coping, it reminds me of the song "Silence Is Golden" by The Tremeloes".

I'm not one to make a fuss even if there were things that really bothered me and just had to be addressed.  Over the years, I've just learned to figure things out on my own.  Though, I haven't been very successful at it, I'd rather have that than some unwanted scrutiny.  Plus things were really crazy back then.  So I just go my quiet way and do what I could to deal with it.

These days, life just gets crazier.  What I thought was difficult to deal with then is nothing with what a lot of us are dealing now. Well whinning about it won't solve it.  I'd rather keep mum about it and hope to resolve as quietly as possible.  So long as the silence remains in the end, it's fine with me.      



No comments: