Friday, March 13, 2009

They Make It So Easy/Ladies Who Rock: Nothing At All By Heart



I've said once and I will always stand by it when I say that 24K songs really make me feel good. Even when the day has become a total disaster, a good 24K tune takes all the bad vibes away in an instant. I guess that's the reason why I drop everything I do when a rare and cool song from the past gets played on air during 24K' run. It takes the strain the years away from my weary body and gets me energized again. One song that does the trick is from Heart called "Nothing At All".

The Wilson sisters are sill one of my favorite rock artists and they got more talent than the bimbos that get all the fame today. Like a lot of 24K songs, I got hooked the first time, I heard this on the radio. Whether I listen to the cassette or hear it on the airwaves, everything starts to brighten up and the energy of the song really gets me all pump, especially when I lift weights. This is one of those that I can listen to the whole day and not get tired of it. It's so full of good energy and it never losses it's effect on me.

A song such as this is worth its weight in 24K gold. These ladies will always rock in my book cause they were and are still full of energy. They're the real deal and what they contributed for women in the rock scene is great indeed. This song still has that hold on me up to now which why it will always be my one of my favorites. Long Live Heart and 24K!!!

No comments: