Saturday, March 14, 2009

Another Song About Women Who Stick By Their Men: 9 To 5 (Morning Train) By Sheena Easton



As I've blogged before, even though I enjoy being single, I have to admit there are times when getting into a relationship is also good for the soul. This is true, especially when your partner gives you her full support. When she stands by you through thick and thin, you really can face whatever the day brings you. Someone like that is rare to find, but when you do find them, don't let them go. That's the idea I get when I hear the song " 9 To 5 (Morning Train)" by Sheena Easton.

It really feels good to wake under the care of some like that and it gets better when you come and they rush to you with open arms. People like that really get you moving when you begin the daily grind where you earn your keep for that special someone. Once you're reunited when the day is over, she weaves her magic which banishes all the stress and makes great close for the day. Anyone who had such a partner that gave that support is lucky indeed.

Right now, I still have a lot of things to take care of and relationships like that is not on my list of priorities. Still the thought of a special "someone" appeals to me whenever I take the time to reflect on it. I really don't know what the future brings but anything can happen if you just be level-headed and work towards your goal. Maybe it'll happen and maybe it won't, but right now I'm doing okay. If it does happen, I hope I get it right.

No comments: