Sunday, March 8, 2009

A Song Dedicated To All Women: Wonder By Natalie Merchant



I recently learned that March is National Women's Day so expect that a lot of my
entries will focus female singers or songs about them. We men owe a lot to women for a number of reasons. They give us company, inspiration, comfort and we wouldn't be born without them. Even great heroes find strength and inspiration and strength from women. I guess we men owe them alot. One song that celebrates women everywhere is "Wonder" by Natalie Merchant.

The first time I heard the song and saw the video, I was hooked. When I hear the song, I really feel good for some reason. It gives you the feeling that you and everyone else in the world, man or woman is special. When you see the video, there are different kinds of women there and all of them are happy and you get the feeling that they are happy with who they are. When you feel good about yourself, you can do anything. Nobody should tell you otherwise.

I guess we are all special in a different way. True, we also have our flaws, but we should never let that stop us. When I see the happy faces of these women in the video, it reminds of that lessons. Also women have done a lot for us and we should really be greatful for them. They are always there for us and we should always be there for them. They truly are wonders of God's creation and the best gift to us men.

No comments: