Thursday, March 19, 2009

Treat Your Woman Right: Woman In Chains By Tears For Fears



In my last entry, we love the women we're with because they inspire us in both they're good and bad traits. For our part, we have to be ready to stand by them if we really are serious. Be it a boyfriend-girlfriend or marriage, once your in a relationship things can get pretty deep. In hard times like today, relationships of any kind are going to be put to the test. In times like that will test how well you really care about your woman. I got that lesson from the song "Woman In Chains" by Tears For Fears.

I have to admit, I get inspired to go to the gym when I see this video. Seriously though whe we are committed to our partner, we have to be ready to take good care of them. What makes it difficult is when hard times hit and instead of caring for them, we wind up making them our emotional punching bag and that is not the way to treat them. Sure things are hard but remember they're for us and we should be there for them. They've stood by their in bad times which is why we should treat them right.

Like I have often blogged, I'm not ready for a relationship because right now there are so many things that need fixing around here including myself. I don't know when I'll ever be ready, but one thing I do know is that when I do take the plunge I want to make sure that I am financially, mentally and emotionally ready to take care of her. I don't want to lash out or blame her whenever things go bad. It's during the bad times that you should stand by each other more than ever. If you can't treat her right, then set her free. It's the best way to show you care by giving her a chance to be happy since you failed to do so.

No comments: