Thursday, March 12, 2009

To A Girl Who Use To Pop In And Out Of My Life: Out Of The Blue By Debbie Gibson



In my life, I've met a lot of girls (and women)who left a deep impression on me. Like a lot of people, they taught me lot about what makes life worth living. Once in a while memories of them who come into my head which was always a pleasant surprise, especially after a weary day which has left me bone-tired. One girl in particular always brightened my day whenever she'd appear out of nowhere. When I remember her, I remember the song "Out Of The Blue" by Debbie Gibson.

I have to admit this is one of my "closet song" which no doubt will make my brothers wonder why I posted this. When I remember her, she was like a sprite who was full of energy and when she smiled, it brightened my day. She was very cool in a way because she was never snobbish and hung with anyone who was all right. She would just say "Hi" to me which always caught me by surprise because she would always catch me at times when I was busy. She'd always come out of nowhere, yet always passing on good vibes to those she met.

I remember bumping into her again a few years back. Though she's older and married, she still hasn't lost that energy and that smile that cheered me and a lot of people way back then. I that was the last time I saw and haven't seen her since. I do know that with her energy, she's in a good place and with good people. She'll always be special to me because the way she cheered me up from out of the blue.

No comments: