With all the hassles and problems that weigh heavily on me lately, I turn to youtube last night to shake the blues away.  I watched a few film clips.  I stumbled upon one of the clips from movie "Blues Brothers 2000" .  One song caught my attention there.  The song was Wilson Pickett's 6345789.

For some reason this made me feel better while I was listening to it.  Maybe it was because of the promise that if you call that number someone would come and listen to your woes;.  Right now when my troubles bring me down with no solution in sight, it could bring a person down. At times when anyone is troubled, a soothing voice can sure make you feel better.  Even if it would be just for a moment, a little sweet lie would be good for the troubled soul.

I am not saying that if such a number exist, I would stay hooked to it.  When it comes to solving problems, you still have to take the bull by the horns.  Still sometimes a kind word does wonders for those who are feeling down.  We could all use a little cheering up when things are down.  If such a number did exist, it'd be tempting to call it if just to chase the blues for a while.