Sunday, August 19, 2012

Want To Break Free Of This Prison: The Prisoner By Iron Maiden




After 1999, my life has gone to crap.  The years that followed gave new meaning "Life's Not Fair". If it's not one problem that keeps me troubled, it's another.  Even the few good times that I enjoy are quickly overwhelmed by bad developments that spoil my mood.   These bad developments are like bricks that are trying to keep me imprisoned.  This feeling of imprisonment brought about by all the bad crap life throws at me reminds me of the song "The Prisoner" by Iron Maiden.

These I feel like I'm walking around with a floating cage keeping hemmed in from anything that would make me happy.  The only relief that I feel is that if there is nothing happens. I always pray at the end of the year that things would be better instead something comes out of the blue and everything falls apart.  When that happens I feel as if the powers that be has played another cruel joke on us.  As if they're tightening the chains to prevent me from being free and enjoying life like other people.

As much as I believe that life is what we make it, I have to sometimes fight the urge to blame the MAN for all this miserable developments that plague us every year.  I feel bad when these things happens, it's like someone put chains and leg irons on me and it's bad enough that I have to deal with this on my own.  Well, if that's what they want I won't give them the satisfaction.  I swear one day I'll break free of prison that life seems to cage me into.  I won't stay caged  and I'll fight to the end just to be free, free I will be.



No comments: