Thursday, August 2, 2012

Don't Give Up: Don't Lose Heart By Dan Fogelberg



I didn't  blog for a while for after hearing some bad news.  It really jarred for me so bad that I got depressed for a long time.  Still, I didn't want to throw in the towel yet.  I still remember that saying about tough people outlasting tough times. I'm blogging right now to remind people of that.  Dan Fogelberg's song "Don't Loose Heart" is a good choice for this post.

This post I dedicate to those who have are a lot of problems right now (me included).  There are a lot of times when I felt like throwing the towel yet four important people always told not give and roll with whatever life is throwing at you.  Times can be good and times can be bad but what those four told me has never left my heart and my mind.  Even things fall apart, that lesson always keeps me going and right now I still am trying even if the odds are against me.


They say things are over if you let them.  I've given up on a lot of things and as a result I have to make do with what's left.  I don't want to see those I care for go through that.  For you guys out there who are going through a tough time please lose heart. Hang in there and things will get better.






1 comment:

John B. Marine said...

Hang in there, man. Fight every round. Be strong.

johnbmarine.blogspot.com