Monday, August 6, 2012

Another Song That Describes My Paranoia: There's Something Going On By Frida




After all the things that's been going these past five years, relaxation has become a distant memory.  Why do I say this you ask?  It's because just when things are about to look good, something happens and everything turns upside down.  Usually it would last until the year ends, leaving a bad taste in my mouth and feeling more paranoid than ever.  That feeling that trouble is just around the corner which is the source of my paranoid state reminds of Frida's song "There's Something Going On".

As I've said before, every time the year seems to start so well, something happens that floods my every being with anxiety.  It takes away any feeling of peace that I have left.  When that happens, I feel like to watch out for signs of that trouble is brewing somewhere.  Even when things are cheerful, I can't help but feel that something's going to happen.  When it does, it sure takes away the smile from my face.

I wish the good times were  here again.  I can't help but feel that there's some bad juju going on.  I just to prayer and faith cause I still believe that things will be better one day.  Till then I guess I have to keep my guard up.  You'll never know when that will happen but as long as my paranoia is up, I know something's going on somewhere.  



No comments: