Saturday, August 18, 2012

Be Careful Of Your Actions: Consequences By Robert Cray




A few months ago, I wrote a post about heeding the warnings that are already written all over the place.  They wouldn't post those warnings without a reason.  For those who don't heed the warnings and still insist on doing it, be very careful.  One day, something will happen and when it does, you'll be in a world of hurt. When it comes to facing the consequences of not heeding the warning the song "Consequences" by Robert Cray comes to mind.

I  remember when I watched the series "Dexter" his father always told him that there were consequences to every bad actions that we do.  Even before that series, I was wise enough to keep that in mind.  A lot of people out there on the other hand, still want to play with fire.  The worst part about it is that they are unmindful of the consequences when things go out of control.  When things fall out apart and the blaze gets to hot, then it's too late.


I'm no angel but these days I tend not avoid getting into trouble.  I've got plenty of problems from past mistakes as it is and the last thing that I or anyone else needs right now is more trouble.  When you get into a mess, you no choice but to face and take the bull by the horns.  You have no one but yourself to blame was what my friend once told me and I agree.  There are consequences to every bad actions that we do and if we don't want to face
them, then we better not do it.







No comments: