Right now I am sitting in my room with a wine glass in my hand pondering about all the things that have been happening to me lately.  You know it's hard to take when the things you want to come don't and your worst nightmares become reality.  When it gets too much, you sometimes have to ask yourself why is this happening?  Was it purely out of your own actions or was it really your fate to have all of this happen?  As I ponder on this, I am listening to the song "Made In Heaven" by Queen.

Every since the millennium started, my life has been turned upside down.  Just when I think things were going great, something happens and it spoils it all.  Some would tell, things happen and yet sometimes I can't help but wonder if it's a twist of fate.  Even when you take all precautions, it somehow manages to get pass you and ruins everything.  When it's over you're left feeling bewildered and angry as you're left with the mess.

I don't want to be superstitious nor do I want to point fingers but sometimes I think that someone's games with me.  It's like that movie where the writer's work starts taking control of a person's life and all sorts of things happen.  One's I do know is that I hope one day, this bad juju would some how disappear and things would all right again.  Please don't tell me that this is my fate or worse the fate of my family.  If that was the case, then it would be useless to try to turn a person's life around.