Sunday, August 12, 2012

More Like Keep Your Chin Up: Stiff Upper Lip By AC DC



I know that I've been posting a lot of my grief in this blog.  It's my only outlet when things drive me up the wall. That's been happening to me a lot lately as some nasty incident would pop up and put me in a down mood.  Still, that doesn't mean that if something knocks me down, I will stay down even if I clipped good on the jaw.  Mustering the effort to get up even though I'm in pain reminds me of AC DC's song "Stiff Upper Lip".

This is more chin than lip though.  Meaning that life is never kind and for some reason, it could through a lot of crap along your way.  Sometimes it would to see what you're reaction will to its cruel sense of humor.  Well for me, it may have not knocked me off my feet but I'm not going to give the satisfaction of seeing me sprawled on the floor looking like a fool. Even if my brain is bouncing around my skull, I'm gonna and face this crap and take care of it.

Sure I get hurt a lot and sometimes no matter how hard you try be strong, you will get knock off.  It's just a matter of clearing your head and facing them off telling them "is that the best you can do?!"  Despite my down mood, things will get better.  It's just a matter of figuring out what to do.  Just keep your chin up and stiffen your lip.





No comments: