One thing I hate about these problematic times is that you have to be careful who you depend on.  These days people are so desperate, if someone whispers the things a desperate person would want to hear, he'll believe it. That's when you set yourself up for the fall and that fall can be very hard.  I know cause I made the same mistake before.  Being wary about what people offer you for your predicament reminds me of Ronnie James Dio's song "Don't Talk To Strangers".

These are very tough times and opportunities are so scarce, people are will do just anything to find a way out. Still, that doesn't mean we simply throw caution to the winds.  You really have to check things out thoroughly.  Apart from that, you have to be sure that you have what it takes to take this road.  You what they say, once you start, there's no turning back so be sure you're well-prepared.

Right now what I'm being very careful at every new idea being tossed to me.  Sometimes it may sound right but it doesn't feel right and that makes me hesitate.  I'd rather err on the side of caution.  Better that than add another notch of regret in my already scarred soul.  So be careful what people suggest to you, especially if they're stranger cause they may only be after your money and not your well-being.