Before a person can have his own place, the next best thing is a room.  When you're young you're lucky if you get to have a room all to yourself.  When I was young, I always had to share a room with my brothers.  It was only when we moved that I finally had a room to myself.  When I think about what my ideal room would be, the song "A Room With A View" by Tony Carey Comes To Mind.

When it comes to having your own, we all have our ideas on what it should be.  For me, it should be big enough to put the weights and the bench in so that when I wake in the morning, I'd work out right away.  I'd a have sofa bed so that I can have more space for the T.V., DVD and computer.  Most important is that it should have a good view of the City which is something cool to wake to as well see before sleeping. Heck I could save electricity by simply looking at the view with a drink in one hand as the memories fly by my mind.

Well right now, my present room is kind of crap.  A lot of stuff is being inside that I feel like it's become a storage room.  Well a room is still a room and that many people have that kind of luxury.  I guess one day I should fix it up.  That way it would be the next best thing to my idea of a good room.