Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Why I Hate Seeing The Roof Leak: The Roof Is Leaking By Phil Collins



Yesterday I blogged about how the rain hit our roof hard.  As a result water spilled into the floor and seeped out of the kitchen ceiling. As a result we brought out the the buckets to catch the water.  Every time I see the roof leak, it always depresses me.  It's a sad reminder of how tough things are as well how it always rouses us from our break time to attend to all that spilled water. Phil Collin's song " The Roof Is Leaking" reminds me of that situation brought about by that darn leaking roof.

This is turning out to be one of the worst years yet.  Just when I thought things were going to get better, things happen and everything's turned upside down.  To add to that, this darn rain won't let up and the roof is starting to leak again.  It adds to my depression because we don't have the money to get fixed.  For a guy who belt is tight to the limit, seeing more crap thrown my way is the last thing that I need.

No money and lots of rain sure is a lousy combination. Just when things can't get any worse, they do.  The rain isn't helping either and all that it's doing is adding to my depression.  That leaking is another reminder of just how much we lack funds to fix it and the new problems are icing on the darn cake.  I really hate seeing that roof when the rain comes and right now it really depresses me to no end.


No comments: