Friday, August 3, 2012

It's When I Think About The Plight Of Others: Why Should I Cry For You By Sting



Why is it that when people get lucky, others go down in the dumps?  Is it to preserve some darn cosmic balance between the haves and have nots?  Either way it kinda spoils whatever gains one has achieved when he or she finds out the other is in some sort of dilemma. That's why when I hear that someone I know let alone close to me is in dire straits, I can't help but worry.  When people wonder why I worry so, the song "Why Should I Cry For You" By Sting comes to mind.

I remember a time when everything was going right for me.  It was the best year of my life but then I noticed that people around me were not so lucky.  Some had problems adjusting to a new situation while others were having a hard time.  When I realize that, it really curbed whatever enthusiasm I had.  I kinda felt guilty that I was doing well while they having it tough.

These days, we all have it tough and I still think this millennium has been nothing but bad news.  Just when I think that we've survived the storm, here comes another one.  The worst part is is that it is worse than the previous one.  Right now I am worried about a lot of things and all I can do is hope.  Sometimes I worry to the point of crying and when some people wonder why it's because I care that's why.  







No comments: