I am amazed at how fast technology is changing at this day and age.  There are now Ipads, laptops, desktops and even i-phones that allow people to surf the net and communicate with each other.  The computers can now be used for a variety of purposes from typing documents and spread sheets to creating graphics, net-surfing and even communicating with people via skype or through chatrooms.  It was a far cry from the technology I had when I was growing up.  When I think about just how much technology has progressed compared to the computers we had, the song "Together In Electric Dreams" by Giorgio Moroder And Phil Oakley comes to mind.

Man, I remember that we were among those who had the firs use of computers back then.  It was crude because you had to load the DOS first and that followed by the program diskette.  The few computers at the time and it was three students to a computer.  The image was green and I was not able to understand much even if the programs were just Word Star, D Base and Exel.  It wasn't until 1996 that I was able to understand how to really use a computer now that the programs are now easier to use.

These days, whether you have a computer or a cellphone, you can do anything in terms of technology.  Right now there are still some programs that I am still trying to master.  Technology of computers and other gadgets are now close to doing anything.  One day I wouldn't that everything would really be wired to a computer.  I just hope that I can catch up.