Friday, August 10, 2012

Helps Clear My Mind: Think For A Minute By The Housemartins




With all the wild surprises that's happening around us, it sure is hard to keep your bearing.  When you're in the real world, it doesn't stop for anybody.  Still, despite the hectic schedules and all the unpleasant pranks that fate often brings on us, there comes a time when you really have to stop even for a second.  This to clear your head and find out what it is you need to do.  I good song for that kind of situation is "Think For A Minute" by The Housemartins.

Man, this is another one of those prozac-type songs that help calm the nerves.  This is one of those songs where I'm in my aircondtioned-room with a stoogie in one hand and some  hooch in the other.  It really helps wash away all the crap an awful day brings.  More importantly it helps clear my head from all the chaos that's been happening lately. A nice mellow tone that makes you light as a feather is clearly what the doctor recommended.

These days my 24K songs mean the world to me.  Though I'm not a very technical person, I am grateful for today's technology for making these song's more accessible. Now my generation's time is now at the cross roads, the songs are the only thing that gives me comfort.  That's because they got soul that touches mine when times are tough. Helps me clear my head and face the world once more




No comments: