Saturday, August 4, 2012

Been Going On For A Long Time: How Long By Ace




Ever since the millennium came in, things haven't been going so good.  There always seem to be one problem or another happening every year.  Just when you think things are about to look good, something comes out of the blue and I wind up getting sick with worry,  This has been going on for quite a long time and every time it happens it stresses me out.  This is the reason why I'm choosing the song "How Long" By the band Ace.



Man I really yearn for the days when I wake up smiling in the morning without a care in the world.  Ever since 1999 ended, bad crap seemed to have entered my life.  Things that you don't know just suddenly drops a bomb and everything turns upside down.  Even when it gets resolved, something happens again and you're back feeling tight as a spring.  Life sure has a way keeping you on your toes and its not pleasant

The only consolation that I get is that eventually these things get resolved. I do hope the same goes for this situation does to.  But what I want most is that these nasty surprises stop shocking me and my family.  I know that life is full of problems but for once, I wish that were back to the way they were when life was good and there were no nasty surprises.  One thing that I know is sure and that these nasty sucker punches have been going on for a long time and I really wish that it would stop.




No comments: