This rain sure is making everybody miserable,  It's bad enough that times are hard, but this rain is like adding insult to injury.  It reminds me of the bad situation that keeps plaguing us every year.  Still, I believe this bad stage won't last forever and one things will get better.  Having hope that this bad funk will end reminds me of Barry Manilow's song "I Made Through The Rain".

This last couple of years, sure saw a slew of bad problems.  What me is that just when the year looks so promising, something happens that keeps me on edge.  I won;t say what they are but I haven't had peace of mind since then.  Still, I'm not going to let this beat me or my family.  I know this will be resolved though right now, it's annoying the heck out of me.

I guess I've been letting it get to me too much but I can't help it because when others are affected, it affects me as well.  I guess I need to face this issues in stride.  Still, others have been through worse and made it out of the abyss.  If they did, I know that so can we.