Despite the number of times I rant about in my posts about the many pitfalls that life throws my way, I never forget the people who believe in me.  At times when I felt like throwing the towel, these guys are the ones who urge me to stay the course.  If they were not there in the beginning or the middle, they were at the end of the line.  Not because they didn't 
want to help me but they believed that I would make it to the other side and pull through.  The way they waited reminded me of the song "I Know You Were Waiting For Me" by George Micheal and Aretha Franklin.

These are the people who knew you could do it.  How they show their faith in you can take many forms, Some are there to inspire you in the beginning.  Some stick by you in the middle of it all.  Others wait for you in the finish line.  Either way, they were there because they trusted you that you would be able to pull it off.

People like that are more valuable than all the treasure in the world.  They help you make yourself into a better person.  More importantly, they inspire you when the chips are down.  I swear, I'll be there for them just as they have been for me.  They did all that for me so I can do nothing less.