With all that's been happening lately, I find myself think deep at the end of each days.  You try hard but things just fall apart.  People you want to see aren't there and those who listen are so far away.  When you take a look at how are so far, it reminds of the song "And So It Goes" by Billy Joel.

Came across this song during one of my down moods.  I guess I miss some people who I could share what I feel and what I think that's why I thought of this song.  This is because the hard is getting harder and just when the you've almost dealt with one problem, an even bigger comes out of nowhere.  Man, that's a real downer.

Well so far things are in the static but then again I guess that's better being down in the dumps.  Still, I'm not giving up till I do accomplish what I'm working on.  Still, it'd be good to be with the gang to chase the blues away.  And so my life goes on and I guess if it's going on then there's still hope for it.