Monday, September 24, 2012

What A Perfect Day Is: Perfect Day By Duran Duran




Remember the gold old days when you wake up, there was not a care in the world.  You did everything that you wanted to do and at the end of the day, Nowadays, it's a different story.  It's either you slave away or refuse to do so and feel guilty afterwards.  It's been a while since a day has been perfect.  Longing for such a day reminds me of the song "Perfect Day" by Duran Duran.

What is a perfect day for me? Well for starters getting up in the morning at a certain time of the day without worry and going to my favorite spots and eating my favorite food.  It could be listening to all my favorite 24K songs all day long without interruption.  Maybe it could be going to a place where all your friends are there and music is good and brews were flowing.  That is a perfect day for me.

These days, there's always a fly in the ointment.  You go home only to hear a bunch of bad news the stresses the heck out of you.  You struggle hard to make ends meet only to have more trouble headed your way.  The worst is when you're still reeling from one problem, along comes another.  Boy, with the way things are, it's going to be a long time before I know what perfect is again.


No comments: