Sunday, September 9, 2012

Still Hanging In There: Hang Tough By Tesla





I know that a lot of my entries lately have been about my blues and depression due to the number of bad breaks that have been happening around here.   It's kinda disheartening when you try hard to make things better only have more problems rain down you to the point of despair.  Still I believe in the old saying about tough people outlasting tough times. Tesla's song "Hang Tough" helped remind me of that saying.

These days if you want to survive, you can't give into the mounting problems that can relentless.  Sometimes I too lose my temper and get prone to outbursts when things go wrong at the moment things hit the fan when I got too much to deal with.  Yet deep inside, there's a part of me that doesn't to just break down and give those who caused this the satisfaction.  It's not going to be easy but I get back on my feet and give it another go.

I know that writing this won't make the troubles go away and sometimes I can bit stubborn as I make the mistake of always using the same method when I should change my approach to this situation.  Someone said to me when you solve one problem, another may arise.  Well, I guess that's true but it's also true that if you're determined enough, you will find a way to solve it.  I know it's bold to say this and I might be complaining later but I still believe that if you have the will you will find the way.  Just hang tough for a while and it will come.




No comments: