There are people who are talented and there people get through with plain determination.  Those who are gifted can breeze through learning without difficulty.  The latter who has less talent, tries their best and their determination carries through.  Either way it's all about figuring it out and getting right.  That's what realize when I was listening to the song "Couldn't t Get It Right" by The Climax Blues Band.

This concept entered my mind because there's something I'm been working on for quite some time.  This thing has really preoccupied my time that it's become an obsession.  I guess it's because some people who are working on the same thing  have become quite successful at it.  I'm not jealous of them.  On the contrary, they inspire me because if they were able to succeed, then so can I.

I've been dealing with this thing for a long time.  Some say I'm being stubborn but I got so much on the line and invested so much time in it as well.  If I can figure it out, not only will I get some stress off my shoulders but I've also be able to help more around here.  Till then, I'm figuring it out but won't.  I'll do my best till I get it right.