Oh boy, everything is sure is getting hard and yet thee is no relief in sight. Sure it's a fact of life but sometimes those facts can sure put you in depressing mood.  It's bad enough that we're still dealing with the problems of the past and yet crap keeps pouring down from all sides.  Right now I am in my room and litening to some music just to take my mind off my troubles.  Ironically I'm listening to Jimi Hendrix's song "Manic Depression" as I write this post.



That part about knowing what you want but can't figure out how to get really hit me.  I don't often talk about it but I do know the hard facts of the situation.  Still, once it's discussed it really hits home and hits really hard.  It's a grim reminder that with the times that's burdening everybody, we're all standing on very thin ice.  That's why we have to be careful of what we do cause the safety nets are off.

Still, when somebody says that we will be able to get pass fills me with hope.  I guess it reminds that things are not that hopeless.  Still, I need to find that way that I am looking for.   I still don't how to find it but giving up is not going to make this situation any better.  I do know once I do find it, I'll get rid of this darn funk.