Friday, September 14, 2012

Must Be That Hungry To Want To Eat This: T.V. Dinners By ZZ Top






One of my biggest regrets was able to learn how to cook.  I'm beginning to realize that it's one of the important survival skills that you need to learn if you want to learn how live by yourself.  In this fast pace world were people are always on the move, home cooking just takes too long to do.  Still, I'd rather wait than the dread alternative that is frozen instant dinners, The dread of having to eat that reminds me of ZZ Top's song "T.V. Dinners".

These instant or frozen dinners have been around for quite sometime and in this age where people demand quick results, they are as popular for some reason as ever.  All you need is pop it in the microwave and after a few minutes, you have meal.  When you finish, just throw the container into the garbage bag, No mess, no fuss.

Still, the last time I ate something like that, I was hurling in the bathroom.  Man, it tasted like crap!  That's why when I see instant meals being offered at the convenience store, I pass because the ads look good but when you eat it, you'll regret that you bought it in the first place.  Home cooking may take long but at least your eating real food.  After my first taste of these instant meals, I have to conclude that you have to be very hungry to eat it but you'll hurl afterwards.

No comments: