Friday, September 21, 2012

Count Your Blessings: A Little Bit Is Better Than Nada By Texas Tornados




Some people have been telling me that I've been on the downside lately.  From the way I write my blog post, I couldn't blame them. Still, I don't forget that despite all the crap that's being thrown my way, I never forget the good things and people that are in my life.  They are among the most precious blessings that I hold on to.  When I think about counting the blessings that I still have, the song "A Little Bit Is Better Than Nada" by Texas Tornado comes to mind.

I don't know if it's just me or is life really getting harder?  Still, the people I care about are still here. I still have my job and I haven't forgotten the fact that other people got it worse that me.  Sometimes the things you dream about don't come true.  Be that as it may, if those who really matter are still there then life is not bad after all.

I'm not saying that I'm just going to sit on my on butt and just do nothing.  If I am to change things, I have to act and act fast.  Still, that doesn't I'm taking my blessings for granted.  There are times when you're lucky that you're still there because you can still do something.  Count that as part of your blessing and never take that for granted as well.



No comments: