Friday, September 7, 2012

That Once A Month Thing: Shaking It Loose Tonight By Reo Speedwagon







It's no secret that when the week ends, we left drained. That the reason why the weekend rolls in, we're left in a dead heap and we'd rather lapse into a blissful coma than do anything else.  Well for me, I've discovered an activity that helps me loosen up a bit.  It reminds me of the good old days when get-togethers were plentiful and you had some quality time with the buds to loosen up.  When it comes to loosening up after working so hard, the song "Shaking It Loose Tonight" by Reo Speedwagon comes to mind.

I won't give the full details of this opportunity but it does gives me some time to unwind.  Apart from that I get to meet new people after wrapping up an important meeting.  We'd tell stories and exchange ideas yet the atmosphere is so relax.  Even if I go late, it's no big deal.  I feel loose and enlightened at the same and what's better is that I shared it with some good people.

Sure I get a heavy head in the morning after which I wind up guzzling down a huge mug of java.  But at least,  it helped me forget about things that have been bothering me. It's nice to spend time with other people once in a while.  We all need a change of scenery especially, we're faced with the same dismal situation day after day.  It sure feels good to shake it loose once in a while


No comments: