Thursday, March 22, 2012

Yeah I Admit There Are Times When I Miss Them: Oh Girl By Paul Young




It would be a lie for any guy to say that there wasn't a girl that they didn't miss. Some have made a deeper impression on others. Even when so many years have passed, they never forget about them. A lot of times, the memories are often bitter-sweet that they can only confide to someone they can trust. When it comes to missing these special girls, the song "Oh Girl" covered by Paul Young comes to mind.

Why is it so hard to forget about them? It's because they were part of our lives at point and during that time, they sure brighten it up. Sadly, when it's over, you left feeling empty inside. Even when you get over it, there are times when you can't help but remember them. That just goes to show how special they were.

I guess call it bitter-sweet because it was sweet when you remember the good times you enjoyed with them. Bitter because somewhere along the line, something happened and it was over. Sometimes I linger when I remember them because times were so good back then. Yeah, I do admit there were times I miss them because they gave me some good times to think about I wish them all the best.

No comments: