Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Here's Hoping That The Day Will Be A Good Day:Lovely Day By Bill Withers




If there's one thing that I wish for when I wake in the morning is the hope that there will be no hassles during the day. Despite that wish, you'd never know what the day is going to bring. Sometimes crap happens and everything falls apart again. Still as long as you're prepared to face whatever the day brings you, then things are going to be fine. When I hope for a good day, Bill Wither's song "Lovely Day" fits the bill.

There's nothing like a good day to make one feel good. To make that happen, you got to have faith and a lot of positive attitude because the moment you leave the house is when you'll find out what the day has to offer. As much as you want the day to be good, that will depend on how you're prepared to deal with the crap that comes up unexpectedly. Sometimes you can handle it and sometimes it overwhelms you. Still what matters is that you've made it through the day.

Well I've just woke up and am on way to start the day. I really don't know what the day will bring but that shouldn't bring me down. It maybe good or it may be bad depending on what comes my way. Sadly, there are times when we don't have a beautiful day. What is important is that we make it through the day.

No comments: