Saturday, March 3, 2012

If It Takes A Day Or Night: One Of These Nights By The Eagles




For the past few years, this thing that I've been working on has yet to bear fruit. There was a time that it did but unfortunately, something happened and everything came to a halt. Last year was no better as something happened again and I found myself in a snag. Still, I didn't give up hope because I still believe that I will achieve what I had set out to do in the end. Believing in that eventual goal reminds of the song "One Of These Nights" by The Eagles.

When someone tells you that achieving a goal is difficult, you better believe it. Things happen along way that could really knock off the foundation of what you are trying to build. It's in times like that you really have to dig deep inside you not only for a plan but also for strength to keep going. I remember visiting a blog of person I met on the internet about not learning and not letting anything stop you from achieving your dreams. I have to admit, apart from a really good post, it gave me the strength to persevere.

I have no illusions anymore that this is going to be easy because nothing in life is. Still, I'm tire of seeing my dreams go up in smoke without a fight. These that everything comes to those who keep trying. Well, I believe in that. I know I'll achieve one of these days or one of these nights.

No comments: