Monday, March 5, 2012

That Push To Get Me Through: 25 Or 6 To 4 By Chicago




Last night, I slept late and I think it's time I better break this habit because the lack of sleep is starting to catch up with me. Getting up is starting to require some extra effort. Times like that, a hot cup of coffee and a load 24K song is need to to get me wide awake. The song that may fit the bill is Chicago's "25 Or 6 To 4".

This is one way to blast a guy out of bed. It's bad enough that today is Monday and the first one of the month where I can feel a ton of work waiting for me at the office. Still, you got to do what you got to do to meet the day. Part of that requires your adrenalin to start pumping. Some coffee and this sure got that started.

Well, I'm finally home and beat tired. Still, I have sinking feeling there's still much to do. By the time it's over, it's way past my bed time. Still, I get whatever sleep I can. Another day is coming up and the week has just begun. I guess I'll play this song again to me pumped up to meet the day.

No comments: