Sunday, March 4, 2012

Spread The Feeling Around: Fire By Jimi Hendrix



It's been a while since I feel inspired. Going back to that blog entry of a friend where he posted that sign about letting nothing stop if you really want it made me feel inspired. As I've mentioned in yesterday's post, that sign left a big impression on me. I've been sluggish in trying to accomplish what I've set to achieve but looking at that sign really motivated me. That's why I'm choosing the song "Fire" by Jimi Hendrix for this post.

When you feel inspired, you forget all the aches and pains in your body. All of a sudden the urge to do it surges all over you. All the old barriers and doubts are gone. No fear or questions restrain and you race through the road with renewed confidence. The success or failure doesn't matter so long as you do all that you can.

I don't how long this feeling will last. Maybe something might come around the corner knock me off my butt and destroy my momentum. If that happens, then I'll get up and go again. Just keep on going till you accomplish it. So long as fire burns and I feel it, I'll keep going.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

+following,, jimmy knew.