Thursday, March 29, 2012

When You Talk About The Girls In Your Life: Oh Diane By Fleetwood Mac




It's always in March that I talk about what I think about as well as remember the good times that I've had with them. Talking about them would require someone else to get the ball rolling. It's always hard to be first to open. But when the conversation starts, you start speaking volumes about them. Over a few brews, that's going to be one long conversation. When it comes to talking about them with others, the song "Oh Diane" by Fleetwood Mac.

I guess it's about the talking part that made me choose this song. You start by how you met her and then move on the times that you spent with her. At that point, your all smiles as you savor the sweetness of those experiences. Then comes the part when thing soured and then she's gone and that's where you need to take swig cause it's still hard to express the loss. I guess that's where the part of sand slipping from your hands comes in.

When the conversation's over, you really need to lean back and take a deep sigh. The guys who were lucky will go on and on and why wouldn't they? For them, the story still continuing. Well them's the breaks I guess. Still, because of the times we shared,, we'll always talk about because they were a special part of our lives.

No comments: