Saturday, March 17, 2012

These Guys Are Lucky: Aint No Woman Like The One I Got By The Four Tops




For those who struck gold last February, I guess their singing their praises this March. Who wouldn't because a good woman is very hard to come by in this age where self-centered is the way to be. I guess what they is true that when you found the one, you won't ask for anything else. That's why I'm choosing the song "Aint No Woman Like The One I Got" that was covered by The Four Tops for this post.

Though I enjoy being single, there are times when I have to agree that it would be great if you found the one and only. The one who stands by you through thick or thin. She's the one who accepts you for who you are and inspires you to change for the better. She's that person who fills your life with joy. Most important of all, she completes you.

A lot of people are still looking for that special someone. Others need not look anymore. All I can say is congratulations for finding the one. Take special care of her because you won't find another again. You guys are luck so don't take it for granted.

1 comment:

John B. Marine said...

This song is one of my favorite classic songs of all time. Timeless vocals and just a lovely song to listen to. Good advice as well.

johnbmarine.blogspot.com