Sunday, May 1, 2011

It's Good To Be Back At Blogging: Back In Business By AC DC




It sure feels good to be blogging again. It's a great way to take the stress out of your system as well as help you organize your thoughts about what's been going around and inside you. It's also about sharing your thoughts with others and finding what makes other people tick. It's like rising out of the abyss and being to shine again. It's first good news that I've had in such a long time. The joy of being able to blog again and have my blog intact is best summed up in the song "Back In Business" by AC/DC.

When I started blogging, I was a little shy at the time and I didn't know how to interact with others on the net. It took a long time before I was able to generate traffic as well as some income. Just when things started to move, some jerked hacked into my computer and the next thing I knew my computer was infected with malware and my blog has been labeled an attack site. After a long time, some good people helped and now my blog has been cleared cause when I search for it on any search engine, there now attack status or warnings on my blog post. Man, now I know what means to finally see the light at the end of a dark tunnel.

I've already started posting entries on my blog but there's a lot to do. A lot of social communities that help me in the past is now gone. Apart from that, I still have to find a way to connect with others especially those who followed me in the past. Still, right now what matters is that I can blog again and for that I am happy. It's good to be back to blogging again.

No comments: