Sunday, May 29, 2011

Drive Carefully: I Can't Drive 55 By Sammy Hagar




Recently, I heard in the news that traffic enforcers are now using speed measuring devices in a road where people tend to drive fast. The reason for this is because there have been many accidents that have been happening there lately. A lot of these accidents have caused a lot of injuries and worse, a lot of fatalities as well. I guess some motorists never learn to be careful while on the road. These reckless accidents remind of the song "I Can't Drive 55" by Sammy Hagar.

I have to admit there are times when I like to go faster when there's no traffic on the road. Be that as it may, it doesn't mean I want to break the sound which break every bone in my body as well. Unfortunately there are some reckless drivers out there who think the road is a race track, thereby putting the pedal to metal. Unfortunately, some of them lose control and before you know, people are being sent to the hospital or the morgue. When caught and asked why, they can't give pertinent explanation for their fool actions which caused a lot of lives.

Sometimes I wonder why these people are given their driver's license? Even if you're in a hurry, it doesn't mean you throw caution to the wind and other people's lives along with it. It gets worse if it's some teenage delinquent driving a car that's not his and when it gets wreck, it's the parents who pay. Man, if you're gonna drive fast, drive in a race track cause if not take your time for other people's sake. Remember, it's at the end of the road when you'll regret it.

No comments: