Thursday, May 26, 2011

Will I Ever Find Peace?: Will I Ever Know By Identity Crisis




As I grow older, the questions run deeper if I will ever get it together. The death of my father and problems that have plagued this family have really hasten my desperations in more ways than I can imagine. Trying to keep up with the world is hard enough as it is. As much as I want to remain focused on my goals, sometimes the problems intensify and I wind up either getting stalled and wondering if it will be worth it. This is the reason why the song "Will I Ever Know" by Identity Crisis really got a hold of me when I first heard it.

This is one of those songs you listen to when just had a long walk in the rain, coming home drenched with problems weighing down you. I have to admit it's ideal to listen to when you're spirits are low and you're full of doubts. You get that faraway look as if you hope that somewhere in the horizon you'll find some kind of salvation. The fact that I am blogging with this song makes it obvious that doubt and feeling is what best describes me now due to the constant pressure of problems and false solutions that keep sidetracking me.

Despite the bad mojo that has been set upon me, I try hard to stick the course. A lot of times, I want to give up but there's just to much at stake. I really that things pay off at the end for I really am working my butt off. So when will I know if I had finally done it? I guess it's when I finally am at peace.

No comments: