Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Reason For Dancing: The Politics Of Dancing By Re-Flex





disco or dance guy. True, I've mellowed down a bit and though I sometimes admit to get urge, I still wouldn't go to a dance party. I have my reasons and I guest a others have theirs as well. There has to be a very good reason in order to get me on the floor. With that in mind, Re-Flex's song "Politics Of Dancing" sure fits this entry.

I was never a dancing guy and most of time; I'd be at the bar, guzzling myself senseless. Still, for one to go out there and move one's legs and arms requires a strong motivation to do so. The music has to be right; I guess I have to guzzed up to the point of having no inhibitions. More importantly, I have to be with some special which means someone who I'm willing to do anything with. A female who brightens up my day because of a special connection that would inspire me to act of character would give me a reason to do it.

Other than that, I'd rather hit the bar. That's one of the reason's why I never fit in any of my batch's gimicks, I'm the rebel who'd rather light something in the dark and pass it on. Add a few brews and few laughs with good a circle of friends is enough for me. It has to be with someone special, other than that forget it. For those who are strutting their stuff, enjoy cause I'd rather be doing something else.

No comments: