Sunday, May 22, 2011

That Kind Of King Nobody Wants To Be: King Nothing By Metallica




I try not to think about it but every time things wrong and times are hard,it reminds of little I have accomplished and how bleak the situation that I find myself in. You try hard to focus on achieving the goal but sometimes bad developments occur and it's like someone throwing a wrench in the machines and before you know it, things breakdown. It's bad enough that life is hard but to have something or someone make it harder by destroying your chances can piss a guy off. This is especially true when all you're dreams are gone and last chance that you have is snatched away from you, leaving you with nothing. With that in mind, it reminds me of the song, "King Nothing" by Metallica.

I know that nothing in life is easy and it's either you fight to survive or you wind and wasted on the streets. Every time I see those vagrants on the streets two things come into mind: pity because they lost it all and now have nothing and a grim reminder of what happens if you give up the fight. Things just get taken away from you until even sanity is gone. You just wander and get wasted till Mother Earth opens and claims you. Before you know it you're gone without anyone noticing, truly making you King Nothing.

I've lost a lot of things that could have made my life complete so I know what it's like to lose things that are precious. I'm tired of that and what I want to make do with I left so I can say I did something good with my life. Still, the fact that so many things happened that almost derailed my course is a painful reminder that it's not going to be easy. Still, I'll working till I achieve my goal and x##%@! all those who'll try to take it away. To be crowned King Nothing is a title that I or nobody would want and never will.

No comments: