Monday, May 9, 2011

Just Bear It Some More: Hold On By Wilson Philips




A lot of the songs I post in my entries are mostly about trying to cope with all the crazy things that the world throws at you and these days that's no understatement. As a redundant as my entries are, I try my best to change my outlook also just when I am about to make a break-through, something always happens that destroys the momentum and I'm back where I started, hence that accursed, unending cycle. Still, there's got to be a way of this crap and I know that if I really want to make it happen, I have to work harder. I just have to a little more faith and effort as well as bear it a little while longer. I guess that's the reason why I chose the song "Hold On" for this entry.


Since I got my blog back in order, I've been going over my entries and it's becoming redundant. Like the song's lyrics, I have no one but myself to blame because ultimately it was my action or inaction that led me to this situation. After what's been happening in the last 10 years, I really need to figure out where I'm going and how to get there. I need to focus on what needs to be done if I really want to break this rut. Thing can't go on like this and it's getting on my nerves.

I am still thankful for a lot of things like my family and my job and I'm not taking that for granted. I do want to have little more and though it sounds selfish, I want thing's to go the way I want to for once. I'm still trying because I believe that it's out there and you want to, take it. Just hold on a little more and all the bad will come to pass.

No comments: