Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Reflect On Things That Didn't Come True: Regret By New Order




Whether it's making my way through crowded streets or taking a stroll on my way home, there's always something on my mind. A lot of times, it's always on things that never came through in my life. Like a lot of people, there were so many things that I wanted to see and fulfill. Alas, things happen and sadly, it never came true. Despite all the mistakes, action or inaction that led to them, what's done is done and there's no turning back now. When I hear the song "Regret" by New Order, it reminds me of those things that didn't come true.

I often hear people say that whatever you do, think carefully before going forward. Sometimes the wrong choices can screw up dream and in the end, your left with a big mess. It hurts even more when you put your heart and soul into it but it wasn't enough to make through. I guess that's what they meant when they said you'd regret it in the end. Still, in the end, you made the decision and even if you want to, you can't take it back.

So what do we do with what's left? No choice but learn and move forward and hope that things will be better when the next time comes around. Even if you regret it, those are cards that you were dealt with. Well, better luck next time they say. I do hope that it's true cause things are hard enough as it is.

No comments: