Friday, May 13, 2011

Just Wanna Be Alive: I Want To Live By John Denver



here and so's my family. This millennium sure has been hard on us.
With all the bad things happening, I thought I would go crazy as one
bad thing happened after another. Still, we're still standing and
that's because we want to live our lives as best as we can. The
desire to live one's life as one wants to reminds me of John Denver's
song "I Wanna Live".

Sure I've made a lot of bad decisions that caused this mess that I'm
in but I still want to live my life which is what we are here for.
Sure, I fell into a lot of stumbling blocks but that I've picked
myself up after every fall. These days I try to take stock of what I
can do and try my best to do it. I know there are no free lunches in
life but if you make full use of what you've got, I may finally break
this bad funk that I find myself in. Though a lot of my dreams are
now gone, I want to do all that I can do and be all that I can be
because that's what being alive is all about.



It's not going to be easy but I'm still trying, Everyday I see people
struggling but making their dreams a reality. If they can do it so
can I and though I'm a little nervous, I'll still move on. If I
accomplish this then that's good enough for me. If wanting to do this
is a crime then I guess we're all guilty. That's because we all want
to live which is what life is all about.

No comments: