Sunday, May 15, 2011

Keep On Fighting: Don't Stop Running By Y & T




I miss the good old days when my brother and I worked out really hardcore. We would push each other when we were at our limits and after the workout, we'd smile knowing that we really pushed ourselves just when we thought we couldn't go any further. If there is any thing I learned from those hardcore sessions is that it is the same with life because you will get pushed and there will be times when things get so hard that you knocked off your butt. Still you get up and fight on because you won't let them get the best of you. Keeping that in mind, makes me listen to Y & T's song "Don't Stop Running".

This is a darn good song when you want to push yourself when you're fatigued. Full of adrenaline which you will need when things start to be overwhelming. The last year was just that and this year is just as brutal as I try to make ends meet and find some security for myself and my family. Every time I try to work on something that could ease the situation, crap gets thrown my way in an attempt to derail. I'm not giving up and bust through all of this because there's too much at stake and I am tired of having the things I worked just fall apart.

A lot of times, I am tired and stressed out from trying to keep things together and the problems keep coming. Still, I am also tired of always having some development hinder my goals. I try to keep my wits about me and stand my ground and anything that gets in my way, I smash through. Whenever this song, explodes in my head, it gives me a boost that no energy drink can. I'm not giving up and I'll keep on fighting to make my dreams come true one way or another and I remind myself of that everyday.

No comments: