Thursday, July 22, 2010

Uphill Struggles: Running Up That Hill By Kate Bush




Thanks to additional information that I have read on the net, things are starting to move on what I am working on. Trouble is that it's not moving faster than I had hoped. I know that I shouldn't rush things but when I think about what's at stake here, it really makes me anxious. I feel that I'm in an uphill battle that just keeps getting steeper. When I think of how things are getting harder, the song "Running Up That Hill" by Kate Bush comes to mind.

After working on this thing for three years, I was finally able to get things moving. What worries me is trying to get more results as well as keeping the momentum when I reap the fruits of my labor. As frustrated and anxious as I am, I still want to tread carefully to make sure that things don't fall apart. At the very least, things are still moving. I just need to implement the necessary steps to make sure that this momentum grows and will continue to grow. This isn't just for me but for the people around me.

Right now I am continuing my research enhance the growth of my project. I try to make sure what approaches are best suitable for what I am doing. I also avoid approaches that might jeopardize what I have worked on because one slip and the ship sinks. If this succeeds, then I work on similar projects which could help me and the people around me. I know it's an uphill struggle, but worth it if the gains are good. For that, I am willing to run up that hill no matter how jagged or steep cause I really want to succeed and share the success with people around me.


No comments: