Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I Felt He Was At His Bests Here: Rock With You By Micheal Jackson




I guess Micheal Jackson fans will be angry with me because I forgot about his death anniversary last month. For, that I apologize because of the pressures that me and my family had to deal with. If asks about the late King of Pop, I think he was at his best in the early 80'S. To be exact,. it was during his pre-"Thriller" days, Proof of this can be found in the song and video "Rock With You".

What I like about the song and the video is that it shows him at his best. He looked like he really made a smooth transition from the 70's to the 80's and it shows. Like I mentioned in my past blog posts, he really looked like he was enjoying himself and getting into groove of the song which made it much more enjoyable. Best of the music was well balance, meaning it was good enough to party with but not loud enough to cause a riot. Perfect for easy-going enjoyment.

No doubt he hit his best with the album "Thriller" which I think was the biggest album of the 80's. On a down note, I think it was tough act to follow because after that all of his eccentricities become food for the media. Later on, the sex allegation started to cast a long shadow on his showbiz career. All of it, culminated to his untimely death in June last year. For me, I would like to remember him in this song because it shows him on the rise and most of all, it shows him at his best without any exaggerations.

No comments: