Thursday, July 29, 2010

Get Up And Go Song: Let's Work By Mick Jagger




I know that I've been feeling down lately because things aren't going the way I want them to. Still, the world doesn't wait for anybody and things won't unless you make an effort to change them. I've had my time to bleed out whatever blues was inside me. It's time to get back in the saddle and go back to the grind. I guess I owe Mick Jagger's song "Let's Work" for that.

No matter how positive we try to view life, there are times when things happen that causes your spirits to sinks. There also come a time where you have to shake it off. I guess it's time to say "I don't wanna stay like like" and do something about. I focus on what I want to be and how to get there. Even if you get some support, in the end, it's all up to you if you want to succeed or not.

The fact that people in this video are always on the go, tells you that you got to move to make things happen. I guess we all feel blue sometimes, but we should always get back on feet and concentrate on doing something will do us some good. This a good motivational song for those who are in a rut. I recommend it 100%.


Mick Jagger - Let's Work
Uploaded by jpdc11. - Watch more music videos, in HD!

No comments: